Lee Physical Therapy & WellnessPATIENT INFO
Lee Physical Therapy & Wellness
Insurance 101 for pt patients
To better understand the terms of your plan, you first must understand the terminology. Here are a few common questions regarding insurance lingo:
What is a Coinsurance for Medicare Part B?
Medicare Part B patients are responsible for a 20% coinsurance, which typically amounts to $11-25 per visit. If you have original Medicare as your primary insurance, but you also have a secondary insurance, the secondary payer becomes responsible for the 20%. In some cases, the secondary insurance also charges a copay, coinsurance, or deductible, We recommend contacting your secondary insurance carrier to find out.
What if I can’t afford to pay these amounts as frequently as I need care?
Your health is our number-one priority. As such, we are happy to arrange a payment plan that works with your budget. That way, you can pay for your care over a time-frame that works for you. Simply ask to speak to our office/billing manager.
ADA Website Compliance
4383 New York 23
Cairo, NY 12413
Owners: Lawrence & Katrina Lee
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://www.lptwellness.com/ regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at email@example.com
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Accessibility Features on the Property
- Designated disabled parking with parking lot lighting
- Cut curbside in front of the main entrance for drop off
- Large handicap bathrooms with grab bars
- First floor, one level facility
- Widened doorways to accommodate wheelchairs